Monday, 28 January 2008

Gone with the old, in with the new.
I should have done that a long long time ago. Well, it's better too late then never. I'm glad I got rid of those stuff cos my shelf's a lot more empty and not so messy now!
And, I won't be reminded of them each time I see them again(although I don't even think much of it when I see it).
Stuffed toys, ring, necklaces, handmade oranments with saga seeds and glow-in-the dark powder , folded stars , cards and pictures.
Bye bye past. Hello future!
<3>
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D